- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
For our new clients, you may be asked to leave a $125.00 deposit prior to the consultation. This will take care of the office visit, plus will be used for services rendered. If the total is less than $100.00 you will given a refund. If the cost for services exceeds $100.00 it can be paid at check out.
For our new clients coming in for critical care services, the amount of the deposit may be as much as $250.00.
1. Payment is due upon services rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs and client service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit and cash. No checks please. Owner of the credit card or debit card must be present and be with proper identification.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Garza Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We currently do not honor insurance programs. You will be responsible for payment at the time services are rendered. You are welcomed to bring in your insurance forms and any veterinarian entries and signatures will be provided.